How to Roll Your Pant Cuffs: Style Tips
Rolling your pant cuffs can bring style to any casual outfit. In many cases, it is a creative way to show off the brand new socks you just bought. More than that, it works wonders when you want to wear those trendy pair of jeans that are just too long. Nevertheless, knowing how to roll properly makes the difference between looking chic or looking geek. Follow these basic steps to achieve the perfect roll:
The Simple Roll
- Step 1: Take the hem of your pant, and fold it up about one or two inches to create a nice, flat cuff.
- Step 2: Smooth out the cuff.
- Step 3: Repeat until the desired length is reached.
The Skinny Roll
- Step 1: Take the hem of your pant, and roll it up one inch to create a thin, small cuff.
- Step 2: Roll the cuff towards you, against the leg, until the desired length is reached.
- Step 3: Smooth out the cuff. Make sure everything is nice and tight and tucked in.